Apache Charters can now fish and pull 12 lobster cray pots on our fishing tours.
Experience catching our iconic Western Rock Lobster and share in the spoils of our Western Australian delicacy.
On our tours you will line fish for species such as Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Baldchin Groper & Breaksea Cod. Along the way we will pull our many Rock Lobster pots and the crays that we catch will be shared out among our passengers. Dont worry if pots come up short , we will guarantee each person at least one Lobster freshly caught and snap frozen for you to take home.
Exclusive Whole Boat Charter Only Bookings - max 12 persons $4000
- Depart Sardine Jetty, Mews Road Fremantle at 6am return at 2.30pm.
- All deep sea and Rock Lobster Fishing gear, bait,ice tackle, rods, reels, lobster pots.
- All fishing licenses included.
- Morning Tea, Cold Lunch of Sandwiches/wraps, tea/coffee, hot water, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Any fish and Lobster you catch which complies with all fishing rules and regulations you get to take home, fish will be cleaned and filleted and Lobster will be professionally handled and packed for you to take home.
FREMANTLE DEEP SEA FISHING & ROCK LOBSTER TOURS INFORMATION:
Some Rock Lobster caught that complies with all fishing rules and regulations will be shared amongst the passangers and can be taken home.
BOOK AS INDIVIDUALS OR WHOLE BOAT BOOKINGS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY**
**Whole boat bookings only available max 12 persons. If weather is unsuitable for whole day deep sea fishing charter with Rock lobster fishing the itinerary will be amended. December bookings incur a no cancellation policy, if weather is unsuitable for deep sea fishing - your skipper will amend itinerary to suit weather conditions and which may mean alternative day on the water with other activities.