Apache Charters can now fish and pull 12 lobster cray pots on our fishing tours.
Experience catching our iconic Western Rock Lobster and share in the spoils of our Western Australian delicacy.
On our tours you will line fish for species such as Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Baldchin Groper & Breaksea Cod. Along the way we will pull our many Rock Lobster pots and the crays that we catch will be shared out among our passengers. Dont worry if pots come up short , we will guarantee each person at least one Lobster freshly caught and snap frozen for you to take home.
Tour Includes - $290pp
- Depart Sardine Jetty, Mews Road Fremantle at 6am return at 2.30pm.
- All deep sea and Rock Lobster Fishing gear, bait,ice tackle, rods, reels, lobster pots.
- All fishing licenses included.
- Morning Tea, Cold Lunch of Sandwiches/wraps, tea/coffee, hot water, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Any fish and Lobster you catch which complies with all fishing rules and regulations you get to take home, fish will be cleaned and filleted and Lobster will be professionally handled and packed for you to take home.
FREMANTLE DEEP SEA FISHING & ROCK LOBSTER TOURS INFORMATION:
Some Rock Lobster caught that complies with all fishing rules and regulations will be shared amongst the passangers and can be taken home.
BOOK AS INDIVIDUALS OR WHOLE BOAT BOOKINGS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY** MAXIMUM 20 PERSONS
**Minimum passenger numbers apply for tour to proceed, all charters confirmed 24 hours before charter once weather has been checked and passenger numbers confirmed. If weather is unsuitable charter will be rescheduled or itinerary amended. EFTPOS, VISA, UnionPay, Mastercard
Call: 08 9339 2432